Staff Merry-go-round 2018 Edition

On 8/18/2017 at 10:03 PM, Terri Schehr said:

I think Dan is probably about my age.  Around 60 or soon to be.  He seems pretty happy in his work so I'm guessing we'll get a few more years of his leadership.  

I think Adan is a few years older than that. He tried to recruit me to do marketing work in the early 90's for DCI and I want to say he was in his late 40's early 50's. Dan is a fantastic leader and has done some wonderful things for DCI. My hope is that they have some leadership in mind for the organization, and I think that someone like John DeNovi might be a good place to look. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Newseditor44 said:

I think Adan is a few years older than that. He tried to recruit me to do marketing work in the early 90's for DCI and I want to say he was in his late 40's early 50's. Dan is a fantastic leader and has done some wonderful things for DCI. My hope is that they have some leadership in mind for the organization, and I think that someone like John DeNovi might be a good place to look. 

Jim marched with all the brothers in Queen City Cadets.  Dan was the youngest.  Paul is the oldest who is closest to Jim's age.  He's 64.  He believes that Norm is the second oldest, then Tom,  then Dan.  I don't think Dan could be much older than me,  I'm 59, 60 in November. 

In any case, he's done a great job and I hope he's continues with his leadership. 

Edited by Terri Schehr

20 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

Jim marched with all the brothers in Queen City Cadets.  Dan was the youngest.  Paul is the oldest who is closest to Jim's age.  He's 64.  He believes that Ndidorm is the second oldest, then Tom,  then Dan.  I don't think Dan could be much older than me,  I'm 59, 60 in November. 

In any case, he's done a great job and I hope he's continues with his leadership. 

Didn't Dan march Madison '75 or so?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

Well, there's a new rule about not revealing staff changes until after Labor Day so we're just killing time here.  :12_slight_smile:

I thought the "rule" was just a joke... guess not