Staff Merry-go-round 2018 Edition

36 minutes ago, Tony Flores said:

its gonna be like NHL trade deadline day ;P 

Speaking of the NHL, this just in over the wires.... The Blue Devils have secured the first 60 draft picks in the first 4 Rounds for the 2018 DCI Draft by virtue of their winning of the 2017 DCI Title. All that holds this up at the moment is the approval of the DCI Commish, which is expected to be a mere formality its being reported.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, c mor said:

Topic is 48 pages.  Nothing has happened.  I don't get it.

Normally staff would be changing almost by the time Finals Retreat was over.  This year, with the Labor Day delay, this thread was started a bit too early so we're just talking amongst ourselves waiting for something concrete to be reported. 

1 hour ago, CrownBariDad said:

Normally staff would be changing almost by the time Finals Retreat was over.  This year, with the Labor Day delay, this thread was started a bit too early so we're just talking amongst ourselves waiting for something concrete to be reported. 

As far as I know the Rule/Policy has to do with announcing staff changes not making them.

So ,the staff may have been changing by the time retreat was over.

2 minutes ago, rpbobcat said:

As far as I know the Rule/Policy has to do with announcing staff changes not making them.  So ,the staff may have been changing by the time retreat was over.

Which could mean the "flies on the walls" have not spoken up yet.

I'll throw you all a bone. Not what the headhunters are looking for exactly, but ... The Bluecoats design team is meeting this weekend. All of the same names and faces. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, mingusmonk said:

I'll throw you all a bone. Not what the headhunters are looking for exactly, but ... The Bluecoats design team is meeting this weekend. All of the same names and faces. 

I wondered if anyone would notice that.

7 hours ago, Tony Flores said:

its gonna be like NHL trade deadline day ;P 

I'll log in at midnight 

3 hours ago, rpbobcat said:

As far as I know the Rule/Policy has to do with announcing staff changes not making them.

So ,the staff may have been changing by the time retreat was over.

Or before