Staff Merry-go-round 2018 Edition

1 hour ago, MotoSurfBass said:

It screams of attention seeking more that it does any sort of constructive conversation when people do that on here.

Um...no.  It is relevant to both threads and helpful to put it both places.  People primarily interested in the cadets staff don't necessarily want to wade through pages of info on other corps so just putting it here is not enough.  People who want the staff info on all corps don't want to have to go to multiple threads to get it so just putting it there is not enough.  

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, skevinp said:

Um...no.  It is relevant to both threads and helpful to put it both places.  People primarily interested in the cadets staff don't necessarily want to wade through pages of info on other corps so just putting it here is not enough.  People who want the staff info on all corps don't want to have to go to multiple threads to get it so just putting it there is not enough.  

That's fine, but DON'T copy/paste the same snippy comment in each thread. Retype it, rephrase it, just don't be lazy about it.

• Like 2

@MotoSurfBass Your link in your signature is dead.  I was excited to see if it was someone playing a brass medley on a motorcycle but I was denied.  Please fix.

@skevinp Maybe just briefly mention next time that something was posted in another thread and you're quoting yourself.  In academia, albeit DCP is far from it, calls this "multiple submission" or even plagiarism so people against your views will hold it against you if and whenever possible even outside of academia.

Interesting points.  Even if I agree with only one of you [or neither (or both)].

Let's play nice.

3 minutes ago, DeusExGreenMachina said:

@MotoSurfBass Your link in your signature is dead.  I was excited to see if it was someone playing a brass medley on a motorcycle but I was denied.  Please fix.

Nah, but the link is fixed, LOL.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MotoSurfBass said:

Nah, but the link is fixed, LOL.

A moment ago it said the user account was closed and no longer available.

Thanks!

• Like 1

Just now, DeusExGreenMachina said:

A moment ago it said the user account was closed and no longer available.

Thanks!

Found a new link to a reupload of the video!

• Thanks 1