Staff Merry-go-round 2018 Edition

1 hour ago, Kamarag said:

So is Jason Buckingham overseeing the brass program. Chuck and Jason have worked together a lot in the past, always with outstanding results.

Yes and thanks for the kind words! I am beyond thrilled to be working with Chuck again. Especially with this Corps.

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, Amil Muzz said:

Yes and thanks for the kind words! I am beyond thrilled to be working with Chuck again. Especially with this Corps.

We are glad to have y'all!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Amil Muzz said:

Congrats Jason!

• Like 1

Madison's nod to the post-Labor Day changes (if any) is a bare page: http://www.madisonscoutslive.com/mainsite/about/staff/ (As of Sep 5, 3:15 PM.)

I don't know anything, am not implying anything, and wouldn't be able to spot a news-worthy personnel change even on the Bloomington city council. Just happened across the Scouts' staff page linked above and found it amusing. 

2 minutes ago, mjoakes said:

Madison's nod to the post-Labor Day changes (if any) is a bare page: http://www.madisonscoutslive.com/mainsite/about/staff/ (As of Sep 5, 3:15 PM.)

I don't know anything, am not implying anything, and wouldn't be able to spot a news-worthy personnel change even on the Bloomington city council. Just happened across the Scouts' staff page linked above and found it amusing. 

It's there.  Just white letters on a white background.  Maybe a hint of next year's program?

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, PamahoNow said:

It's there.  Just white letters on a white background.  Maybe a hint of next year's program?

"Inside the Invisible Ink"

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, PamahoNow said:

Good catch. I might have though of that given the spacing. No matter. It will be my only even slightly-related contribution to this thread.