Staff Merry-go-round 2018 Edition

1 hour ago, Cadevilina Crown said:

This wasn't mentioned yesterday, but to nobody's surprise, the entire Mandarins design team from last year is staying.

Great news. They were the biggest surprise of the 2017 season. Top 12 and beyond for sure.

4 hours ago, barigirl78 said:

I bet lots of people expected a ton more announcements by now--like a dam bursting.  But, no.

Count me among this group. I was expecting, or at least hoping, for an MLB trade deadline day style flurry of announcements. But I realistically there are probably plenty of moves that have not yet been worked out.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Beckham said:

Count me among this group. I was expecting, or at least hoping, for an MLB trade deadline day style flurry of announcements. But I realistically there are probably plenty of moves that have not yet been worked out.

I do know of a couple corps in meetings with individuals this coming weekend and next week

We should see some more announcements, large and small, starting around Monday

• Like 2

4 hours ago, afd said:

Great news. They were the biggest surprise of the 2017 season. Top 12 and beyond for sure.

The only question now is which Top 12 corps will get knocked out in their place.

3 hours ago, Cadevilina Crown said:

The only question now is which Top 12 corps will get knocked out in their place.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say the Blue Devils are safe. :ninja:

Yes, I'm a "$2 to show" bettor.  :tongue:

• Like 1

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz anything good happen yet?

On 9/5/2017 at 5:56 PM, Flguardman said:

I know Jade and marched with her!! She has grown her HS program extensively!! Very proud of her!

Very curious why they needed a new one, as I thought that was Colts' strongest caption last year.