Staff Merry-go-round 2018 Edition

14 minutes ago, Stu said:

What was clear via undisputed evidence was the proposal itself; what was also clear via undisputed evidence was the unified public support from the seven for that proposal. But saying that six were backed up against the wall by unknown new news which was drafted by one is speculation unless you have the supporting evidence to back up that claim. Moreover, once they publicly supported it, and kept supporting it without apology, they all owned it outright! But... if you can show proof that six of them were guttless and spineless by continuing to support something that they were backed into by one, please by all means produce that factual evidence.

Stu by now you know I wouldn't post something like that if I didn't know it to be true. Good lord you make mountains out of ant hills

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 9/9/2017 at 6:40 PM, Cadevilina Crown said:
  • Chad Pence replaces Brad Toth as the Blue Knights' Brass Caption Head (rumor has it that Toth is moving to Madison).
  • Lindsey Vento replaces Michael Townsend as the Academy's Program Coordinator.
  • Jade Bouza will be the Colts' new Color Guard Caption Head.
  • Chuck Naffier will be Genesis' new Brass Arranger.
  • Jim Wunderlich replaces Frank Sullivan as the Blue Stars' Brass Arranger.
  • Mandarins and Cadets both announced that their design teams will be coming back for next season.

That's all I know right now.

This list was just edited to include Genesis' new brass arranger. (For some reason, probably because they're the newest World Class corps, Genesis always flies over my radar)

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

Stu by now you know I wouldn't post something like that if I didn't know it to be true. Good lord you make mountains out of ant hills

You posted the document here on DCP; so you are not afraid to post controversial factual information.  The seven also drafted a public letter in support of that document. Those are both facts; and both of those are 'Clear'. But even though what you claim about six may indeed be true, that bit of info is far from being 'Let's be Clear' as you stated; because what is clear is that there has been no factual support whatsoever presented publically to back up the claim. I am not doubting your sincerity; I just live by the words, 'trust but verify'.

12 minutes ago, Cadevilina Crown said:

This list was just edited to include Genesis' new brass arranger. (For some reason, probably because they're the newest World Class corps, Genesis always flies over my radar)

Great pickup for Genesis too

1 minute ago, Stu said:

You posted the document here on DCP; so you are not afraid to post controversial factual information.  The seven also drafted a public letter in support of that document. Those are both facts; and both of those are 'Clear'. But even though what you claim about six may indeed be true, that bit of info is far from being 'Let's be Clear' as you stated; because what is clear is that there has been no factual support whatsoever presented publically to back up the claim. I am not doubting your sincerity; I just live by the words, 'trust but verify'.

What were the other 6 to do? Back away after a document in their names they didn't get to proofread was leaked? 

42 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

What were the other 6 to do? Back away after a document in their names they didn't get to proofread was leaked? 

Yes, stand up and be Men of Honor by stating publicaly they did not get a chance to read it prior to it going public and that they did not agree to the content; but once they supported it after the release they owned it just as much as the author. However, that is not what I am going after here. As you said, Let's be clear; please show 'factual' information that they in fact did not know the content prior to the release of the document. Again, the mode of trust but verify is in play here.

Edited by Stu

Hey Stu... A little off topic still aren't we?? Chillax already. We get how much you hate certain people and things. Let's move on  and stay on topic please.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jeff Ream said:

We are splitting hairs here. Very obvious what the seven did, and why they did it. They only backed down when someone outed the proposal before they could approve it. This was clearly a money grab, based on the idea that they deserved to make most of the money by virtue of currently being the most successful brands in dci. 

You can argue they deserve to make most of the money, but you can't honestly argue this wasn't the main intent. None of the other stuff in the proposal would have ever gotten passed without the redistribution part getting passed first.

57 minutes ago, jonwoody said:

Hey Stu... A little off topic still aren't we?? Chillax already. We get how much you hate certain people and things. Let's move on  and stay on topic please.

The new program director for the Academy has been seen with cool spiked pink tinted hair. On topic and very very very interesting.

Edited by Stu