Carolina Crown 2018

1 hour ago, CubFan said:

Musically, I can't see how anyone is going to be disappointed!

Completely agree. This might be the most excited I've been for a show in quite a while.

• Like 2

For those of you in the DC area, you will have an opportunity to see Crown at a live rehearsal in Northern VA again this year.  More info to follow as we finalize our school as the stop-over host facility between the Clifton, NJ show and the CrownBEAT show in Lexington, SC on July 6.

Edited by Old Corps Guy
  • Like 2

On 1/22/2018 at 3:43 PM, dcifan1999 said:

I hope this is true!

Trust me it is. No singing. Fast powerful aggressive brass and thundering percussion.

Probably the most vets out of any corps. Close to 100

Likely going to a more traditional crown uniform 

Edited by ghosty
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, ghosty said:

Likely going to a more traditional crown uniform 

Traditional as in cream colored or traditional as in 2013-2016 compared to last year?

On 1/31/2018 at 9:59 AM, Old Corps Guy said:

For those of you in the DC area, you will have an opportunity to see Crown at a live rehearsal in Northern VA again this year.  More info to follow as we finalize our school as the stop-over host facility between the Clifton, NJ show and the CrownBEAT show in Lexington, SC on July 6.

what school is yours??

1 minute ago, ghosty said:

13-16 basically just not like last year. The headwear might be different. 

That's good to hear. Out of all the recent uniform trends, Crown 2013-now adaptive uniform style has been my favorite. Even 2017''s uni was pretty nice looking in my opinion

8 minutes ago, IntercalaryTurtle said:

That's good to hear. Out of all the recent uniform trends, Crown 2013-now adaptive uniform style has been my favorite. Even 2017''s uni was pretty nice looking in my opinion

It's pretty humorous to me how people called them pajamas when they first started wearing them, but now they have  one of if not the best looking "non-traditional" uniform.