Carolina Crown 2018

5 minutes ago, Newseditor44 said:

Wait until you guys hear the Bruckner opener. From the opening that hornline will grab you by the balls and unleash the power of the drum corps Gods. Kinda like they’re saying, “Eff this, we’re just going to blow your face off from the opening downbeat, hope you don’t mind.” Much percussion, many many tympanies, extremely majestic, and oh my God powerfully loud. When I heard it at the January camp I nearly wept.

Bring. It. On. 

• Like 2

Has nothing to do with this years show but I just thought about this while watching shows this evening. So in 2013 Crown, their  very first entrance is the singer saying “what” with other Steve Reich lyrics for EOTB. I immediately thought huh... (and this is not a comparison at all) it just reminded me so much of Cadets 2015 when the recorded audio says “ONE” at the entrance of their show. Call me crazy. 

Edited by johnpendell

From Crown's Twitter feed:

OK -- Someone please tell this old man what that means.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Incognito365 said:

Can't wait to hear their take on If I Fell. The Beatles are my absolute favorite. 

That one kinda jumped out at me. I, too, wonder how they are going to fit it in. 

• Like 1