Carolina Crown 2018

• Like 2

Not much going on but practice, practice, practice.

• Like 1

Anyone know if they will be keeping the deep purple jackets from last year and adding a new bib/pants and undershirt? I LOVED the grey and purple together. However, I found that headgear to be a bit absurd. Definitely hope they keep wearing a shako and don't ditch them like other corps! 

16 minutes ago, palmettomello said:

Anyone know if they will be keeping the deep purple jackets from last year and adding a new bib/pants and undershirt? I LOVED the grey and purple together. However, I found that headgear to be a bit absurd. Definitely hope they keep wearing a shako and don't ditch them like other corps! 

Sorry!  No purple and grey this year!  As far as I know, they will still be wearing a shako.

• Like 1

I've been told the uniform will be completely redesigned, so it won't be the same style as the last 4 years. 

• Like 1

I don't know who all was there, but I was at finals last year in Indy and I thought Crown sounded PHENOMENAL, played soooo clean, and could've placed higher had the issues with the technology with the vocalist not happened. But then again I don't know if they would've placed higher because the other shows were so awesome. Is it just me or is it way too hard for a corps to upset another at finals?

19 minutes ago, Incognito365 said:

I've been told the uniform will be completely redesigned, so it won't be the same style as the last 4 years. 

Oh snap, this could be very interesting. I can't wait for the preview show at NaFo!

Edited by CommanderCoconut