Carolina Crown 2018

And it's back -- arrrrrrrr!

9 hours ago, Incognito365 said:

Excuse me for trying to ENSURE it was a rumor. Good Lord, go back to the Boston thread. Lol. :whip:

Everyone settle down. This is a message board, and if you've been here long enough, you know how this thing works. Liahona's a good dude, no need to go there. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, year1buick said:

The first thing that popped into my head was that it looks like the love child of a ninja turtle and sleestak. (I need sleep...) 

100% with team sleestak. Not literally a sleestak. But more than a few subtle characteristics, colors, allusions etc. Way too similar to call a coincidence.

1 minute ago, BlueStainGlass said:

I'm all for WGIesque uniform but you should see Boston's. I've seen my fair share of WGI and put it low. I've worn worse but still.

Hmmm, I gotta search the internet for theirs.

7 minutes ago, 2000Cadet said:

Hmmm, I gotta search the internet for theirs.

No need to search. As of 5 minutes ago someone has posted it on Boston’s Thread.

Edited by GREENBLUE

10 hours ago, trumpetcam said:

I agree with you. Gone are the days where corps were mainly identified by their uniform (SCV aussies, Phantom helmets, BD spats, Cadets maroon, etc..) and that was something we all loved about them. Talking with many of the younger kids today, they seem to love the new look each year. To be fair, many of them grow up in BOA type bands and WGI groups where they already do this same thing, so I think it's just become the norm and somewhat expected for this generations of young performers. I suppose VK sort of did this back in the day, but even they were identifiable but the VK baseball caps and red converse CT's!

How many years did they wear spats?