Carolina Crown 2018

Just now, Newseditor44 said:

Just for you Jim! :biggrin:

I don't care what anyone thinks, I loved last years ballad. I have an emotional connection to the song, and my favorite corps performed it.

• Like 2

Microphones are cheaper than instruments. They all need more singers. 

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Incognito365 said:

Then why aren't the females wearing them in the video...?

It does, the pictures you posted happened to be ones where the girls didn’t have a shako on. At the very end of the video you’ll see the girl in the hornline with a shako if I remember right. Either way, even if the video doesn’t show it, ALL the hornline and drum line have shakos just like every other year

• Like 1

Just now, wilme861 said:

It does, the pictures you posted happened to be ones where the girls didn’t have a shako on. At the very end of the video you’ll see the girl in the hornline with a shako if I remember right. Either way, even if the video doesn’t show it, ALL the hornline and drum line have shakos just like every other year

Thank god. If they didn't it would look a hot mess on the field.

35 minutes ago, Incognito365 said:

Yes, but only one was wearing a crown...that's why i asked. Lol.

Yeah I know!!! I wasn’t sure till they posted pics of everyone rehearsing in them and saw a few of the guys have crowns too and realized they have 5 or 6 different ones 

:innocent: One could ALMOST think that SCV 17 unis and Madison 17 unis had a looooong weekend together and "merged DNA" to create these...:innocent:

• Haha 5

11 minutes ago, FTNK said:

These new uniforms look great! Just kidding, they look like an embarrassing ugly mess.

3e5.jpg

Nothing personal, I’ve just been waiting the longest to be able to use this meme. 

• Like 2