Carolina Crown 2018

11 minutes ago, karuna said:

What a treat for these BOA campers!  And it's a fantastic experience for the Crown members as well.  It''s quite something for both sides to realize that it's someone just like them looking back at them.

I'm inside that circle! I literally cried when they played through their closer for us this morning. This picture is of the directors academy. The marching band kids will be with them this afternoon.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ms.L said:

I'm inside that circle! I literally cried when they played through their closer for us this morning. This picture is of the directors academy. The marching band kids will be with them this afternoon.

lol didn't look too closely at the pic :-)  i see some...aging haircuts and should have noticed.  Anyway I still stand by my message.  It's a wonderful experience for all involved.  

Edited by karuna

43 minutes ago, karuna said:

lol didn't look too closely at the pic :-)  i see some...aging haircuts and should have noticed.  Anyway I still stand by my message.  It's a wonderful experience for all involved.  

Lol and you weren't wrong! We're campers here. Just a bit older than the average age. :biggrin:

image__90679.1529683688.180.180.png?c=2

Does anyone know if this show shirt has the tour schedule on the back or is it just the eye shirt? I've bought a shirt for each of the past 9 years and don't want to stop now, but the eye shirt is underwhelming compared to the last few years...

Edited by Incognito365

7 minutes ago, Incognito365 said:

image__90679.1529683688.180.180.png?c=2

Does anyone know if this show shirt has the tour schedule on the back or is it just the eye shirt? I've bought a shirt for each of the past 9 years and don't want to stop now, but the eye shirt is underwhelming compared to the last few years...

Sadly, it does not.  I would also prefer this shirt over the one with the eye, but they elected not to put the tour schedule on the back of this shirt.

5 minutes ago, KakkoiiOtaku said:

Sadly, it does not.  I would also prefer this shirt over the one with the eye, but they elected not to put the tour schedule on the back of this shirt.

Well, that sucks...compared to the 2013 - 2017 show shirts, this one seems a bit lackluster...

Anyone else excited to see the closer tomorrow night? I also hope the design team focuses on sprucing up GE and the guard issues,  as they are lagging all of the top 5 right now. I think they have a good show skeleton on the field but it needs a lot of GE and more excitement.

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, Incognito365 said:

Well, that sucks...compared to the 2013 - 2017 show shirts, this one seems a bit lackluster...

why don't you call the Ft. Mill office and speak with Moe, Chuck, etc. They do a lot of their own printing. maybe something might be arranged for you.

4 hours ago, xandandl said:

why don't you call the Ft. Mill office and speak with Moe, Chuck, etc. They do a lot of their own printing. maybe something might be arranged for you.

That might be an idea. I was wanting to order a show shirt before the NKY show, but after seeing the designs, I really wish they had printed the tour schedule on the back of the more colorful design. Though, if I'm the only one who contacts them about it I'm not sure if they'll print just one specific one for me. Lol. If they did, I'd be order a few from years prior to 2009.