Carolina Crown 2018

What adjustments did FJM make to Crown's uniform tonight? I read that they did do something but haven't seen anything about it on here

P.S. Long time reader on here, but I hardly ever post minus a few back in 2016. I just enjoy the banter :)

Just now, TigerBaritone19 said:

What adjustments did FJM make to Crown's uniform tonight? I read that they did do something but haven't seen anything about it on here

P.S. Long time reader on here, but I hardly ever post minus a few back in 2016. I just enjoy the banter :)

I didn’t notice anything. 

Just now, Dpsouthern81 said:

I didn’t notice anything. 

Me either. I watched the live stream, but did not notice anything major. Was kind of hoping they would ditch the dangling arm sleeves

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, TigerBaritone19 said:

Me either. I watched the live stream, but did not notice anything major. Was kind of hoping they would ditch the dangling arm sleeves

I was skeptical about those as well.  But I don't think it's hurting them.  The VP and VA judges tonight would have no issues calling it out if it were.  And it does look like they have an extra set of arms.

Edited by karuna

The sound they produced last night during the closer was incredible considering the short time it's been on the field! The percussion was pretty dirty though during it, and I think that might have been where that .2 spread came into play. With that said, I'm hoping once the final ending is added that they add a little length to it and some run and gun drill just to further push into beast mode. Right now it's a bit too short.

• Like 1

Going back and looking at the uniforms from the corps and then the guard. I’m wondering if the brass and percussion are the beasts and the guard are the hunters based on costuming. I would love to see some interaction between guard and corps in that aspect of the theme.

So, my friend is asking if Crown has released any program notes about their show last year like they have in years past, but I'm not finding anything.  Does anyone know if there is any description about the story or anything that I can send to my friend?

11 minutes ago, KakkoiiOtaku said:

So, my friend is asking if Crown has released any program notes about their show last year like they have in years past, but I'm not finding anything.  Does anyone know if there is any description about the story or anything that I can send to my friend?

From what I know, the only "explanation" that was released was the announcement video, which didn't explain too much about the show. I'm starting to think that it's more of a personal interpretation show...