Carolina Crown 2018

I feel like "nessie" is a liability as it is currently utilized...

Others use their props throughout the show and most have multiple members/groups/ensembles use them ... there is virtually no interaction by anyone but gaurd members with this prop and it just sits there until the final minutes of the show ... time will tell, of course; but IMHO there is a serious lack of integration into the whole program and it's really not clear (as of now) what exactly it is supposed to represent and why/what it symbolizes in the grand scheme of the show.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, FTNK said:

Remember 2015 when Crown was counted out for half the season, pacing off, bad transitions, etc? And then they won (but ultimately didn’t win)? FTNK remembers

What Happened

tenor.gif?itemid=8462566

2 hours ago, FTNK said:

Remember 2015 when Crown was counted out for half the season, pacing off, bad transitions, etc? And then they won (but ultimately didn’t win)? FTNK remembers

They won in the hearts of the fans. :17_heart_eyes:

• Haha 2

41 minutes ago, ashevillemurphy said:

I feel like "nessie" is a liability as it is currently utilized...

Others use their props throughout the show and most have multiple members/groups/ensembles use them ... there is virtually no interaction by anyone but gaurd members with this prop and it just sits there until the final minutes of the show ... time will tell, of course; but IMHO there is a serious lack of integration into the whole program and it's really not clear (as of now) what exactly it is supposed to represent and why/what it symbolizes in the grand scheme of the show.

I think once they start layering they'll do more with it, at least one would hope...

9 minutes ago, mwetzel1 said:

Does anyone know where Crown is practicing in Orlando?

Thanks so much.

Mike

According to their calendar they are staying at Celebration HS in Kissimmee.  I think they rehearsed at the show site last year but I'm not sure that's the case this year.

Edited by karuna

On 7/4/2018 at 12:59 PM, flammaster said:

What Happened

tenor.gif?itemid=8462566

They had a less than stellar run which couldn't keep up with a very strong Blue Devils, but still turned a 5th place show into a gold contender and placed 2nd in a very competitive year. No need to be a sore winner Brian.

• Thanks 2