Carolina Crown 2018

Crown is now within .05 of the Bluecoats, and within .6 of being in the lead! WOW. Their GE went up like crazy tonight, visual as well. I know the rest of the top 6 was at different shows, but still, huge strides. Keep up the good work ladies and gents. :18_kissing_heart:

Edited by ccklinefelter
  • Like 7

Just got home from Besntonville...

They were on fire! omg...lol....right up there with Relentless. The power....The changes they made to the ballad and to quite a bit of what a lot of people have been talking about, have really enhanced it all. It's definitely a medal contender. Dunno if it makes sense but I think movement before the ballad was a bit too busy....too many things happening at once. And I still don't like the flags' with the ropes/cords they use in the ballad. Other than that....awesome! The uniforms look really neat, but if they're off just a bit in some way, it makes them stand out more and makes it look a bit dirty. So much better than It Is imo. 

Oh...lol...it had rained and stormed just before the competition started, and the humidity was already high in the air...the guard guy who was suppose to jump on the rocker slipped and had to abort when he was only halfway on it...smart move...woulda been awful if he had slipped and broke a bone or something. 

10 hours ago, ccklinefelter said:

Crown is now within .05 of the Bluecoats, and within .6 of being in the lead! WOW. Their GE went up like crazy tonight, visual as well. I know the rest of the top 6 was at different shows, but still, huge strides. Keep up the good work ladies and gents. :18_kissing_heart:

Encouraging yes...but do not get excited until it happens head-to-head.  Just as likely Crown gets spanked by 2 pts at the next head-to-head show...it will all play out in the end.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Sideways said:

Encouraging yes...but do not get excited until it happens head-to-head.  Just as likely Crown gets spanked by 2 pts at the next head-to-head show...it will all play out in the end.

So, we can't get excited? Okay. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Incognito365 said:

So, we can't get excited? Okay. 

Just not about Crown.  ;-)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Way too late. I will say this, the band I work with is usually big Bluecoats fans because their director marched with them back in the 90s. Well, there were an abundance of Crown shirts yesterday at band camp. Maybe the bandos are starting to migrate back. Lol.

• Like 2