Carolina Crown 2018

The OTT was nOTT.

Still, mad love for ya CC!!!!

Congrats on top 3 in Percussion Crown. Something really needs to happen with that color guard if they want to remain competitive at the top.

• Like 2

I saw the show multiple times through the season but tonight was different! Tonight, you saved the best for last and gave us one hell of a run Crown and one you can be proud to finish this season on!!! I don't care about the scores or captions because in the end, I heard multiple people around me saying this was one of their favorite shows of the year. Of course, some won't like the show as much as others but your performances resonated with many in the crowd each and every night. That's all that matters in the end! Congrats to all age outs and for those of you returning next year, I can't wait to see you pour your heart and soul out on the field again!

-Proud Alumnus

P.S. #crowndrums

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

I have watched  Crown live several times this year as the BEAST evolved. Last night, in Lucas Oil Stadium,  they released their best performance of the year... BY FAR. Even the staff (not known for being overly complimentary) were blown away and could not have been happier. THANK YOU CROWN for leaving it all on the field and showing all the nay sayers how finish strong. It was awesome to witness!

• Like 4

4 hours ago, MusicManNJ said:

I have watched  Crown live several times this year as the BEAST evolved. Last night, in Lucas Oil Stadium,  they released their best performance of the year... BY FAR. Even the staff (not known for being overly complimentary) were blown away and could not have been happier. THANK YOU CROWN for leaving it all on the field and showing all the nay sayers how finish strong. It was awesome to witness!

They hit the first chord in Bruckner and I looked at my friend and said "They're peaking at the right moment."

• Like 3