Blue Devils 2018

7 minutes ago, Cadevilina Crown said:

Oh, absolutely. That's why I think the pop art concept needs to be revisited with a better design team.

There are so many directions they could go. I hope there's some truth to this speculation.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, tesmusic said:

There are so many directions they could go. I hope there's some truth to this speculation.

Gonna be interesting on the direction they go ..... Oh hell yeah, it's always interesting every year to where BD goes

34 minutes ago, theonlyfizzle said:

Gonna be interesting on the direction they go ..... Oh hell yeah, it's always interesting every year to where BD goes

The inevitable look when one non BD fan guy gets the score at Finals Championship before the other non BD fan does:

Image result for grouch marx memes on a winning

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, corps8294 said:

Meanwhile, Blue Devils 2018 is already being etched into the DCI championship trophy.

Lol... Even though still........., even though i am very confident in BD, I wouldn't want say such a thing right now until all shows are out on full display, lets not get ahead of ourselves, the competition will be fierce i strongly believe and let us not discount the rest of the field by the sounding of that technicality of a statement(which can come off as politics) if you know what i mean, which many criticize whenever BD win over their favorite corp. But i have to end with saying, GO BD!!! FOREVER BD! Long live the dynasty.

• Like 2

I suspect they are going to be in a dog fight with a very strong SCV this year (and who knows who else).  Will be interesting to see if BD18 morphes into something new following last year's metamorphosis show

I wonder if they will go in the direction that they did in 2014

On 5/2/2018 at 12:21 PM, btown50 said:

I wonder if they will go in the direction that they did in 2014

SOMEHOW THAT CAME TO MY THOUGHTS.. LOL.. BUT AS I SNAP BACK INTO REALITY I THOUGHT AGAIN, Naaah! i dont think so.

This is around the time I come out of lurking  :90_wave:

BD is unusually late with the announcement. It's ready to go. Maybe tomorrow?

Until then, here's a clue ..

It's definitely not 1930 part two or even Dada-levels of approach, but think more mid-century culture and movements such as abstract expressionism and color field painting.

Nighthawks_by_Edward_Hopper_1942.jpg

Edited by gabe211
  • Like 4