Blue Devils 2018

I'm thinking the Carole King song might be "Tapestry." Fits the theme pretty well and would make a nice ballad.

Heck yeah, another year of BD appealing to art nerds. 

12 hours ago, skevinp said:

I looked up the painting in Wikipedia and guess who is already mentioned therein.  

That was quick. 

This painting is at The Art Institute of Chicago, the ‘tute as we locals call it.  

Bush is doing a Picasso inspired show.   I wonder if their inspiration is Man with Guitar, which is also at the ‘tute.  :10_wink:

18 hours ago, saxfreq1128 said:

Heck yeah, another year of BD appealing to art nerds. 

I'm not a fan of any art...last place you'd ever find me is at art museum...still looking forward though to Bd's show...

Edited by Liahona

16 minutes ago, Liahona said:

I'm not a fan of any art...last place you'd ever find me is at art museum...still looking forward though to Bd's show...

now that's interesting considering Music, color, pretty little forms, props, etc etc IS all art...you may like it more than you think :smile:

Edited by GUARDLING
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, GUARDLING said:

now that's interesting considering Music, color, pretty little forms, props, etc etc IS all art...you may like it more than you think :smile:

I understand your point...perhaps because I can SIT and watch MOVING art...that I don't mind so much...haha

Edited by Liahona
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, GUARDLING said:

More specifically don't enjoy looking at paintings...find it extremely boring...