Blue Devils 2018

3 minutes ago, Poppycock said:

But those nasty little Devils are abs hot as the temperature. 

Are you allowed to say that given the new DCI Sexual Harassment policies especially about treatment of minors?

I only got to hear a few minutes of ensemble yesterday but the sound quality of both hornline and drumline are the best I have ever heard. the drumline sounds like the 2014 line and the brass is amazing. Even though the props are just shells..I think this show so far is the most amazing thing I have ever seen on a field.

• Like 4

47 minutes ago, flammaster said:

I only got to hear a few minutes of ensemble yesterday but the sound quality of both hornline and drumline are the best I have ever heard. the drumline sounds like the 2014 line and the brass is amazing. Even though the props are just shells..I think this show so far is the most amazing thing I have ever seen on a field.

I am SO HYPED! Everything you said just pushed me over the edge and even though i said i want to wait until first show performance i wouldn't mind hearing what you've heard right now. only to hear it not see it anything yet. I know video recordings eventually always get out during spring training most times, but i will do my best to stare clear of , which will not be easy to do.

I can't wait to  :116_eye::116_eye: this show, the most amazing thing you've ever seen on a field!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, flammaster said:

Props are seamlessly integrated, and the guard is incredibly superb. 

• Like 5

35 minutes ago, Poppycock said:

Props are seamlessly integrated, and the guard is incredibly superb. 

Poppycock You've seen parts of the show ? I am trying to guess in my mind what the props might be based on the painting lol, I am very sure I will fail at this. BD have the best usage of props, always integrated and well used up. I am definitely looking forward to see  the guard they are incredibly to watch every year.

• Like 1

EDIT.......................................................  Go BD!!!!!

Edited by theonlyfizzle

On 5/25/2018 at 5:15 PM, flammaster said:

It's been windy here in the next town for 5 or 6 weeks and Mars is much worse.  Supposedly going to be close to 90 by Monday but I am sure it will still be windy.

Only 90??  Are you SURE you're at Mars??

• Like 1

7 hours ago, 84BDsop said:

Only 90??  Are you SURE you're at Mars??

This May has been the coldest spring I can remember ever. It was warm a little. just Monday

4 minutes ago, flammaster said:

This May has been the coldest spring I can remember ever. It was warm a little. just Monday

It was 93 in Concord Monday. But we all know Mars is a different place. Suppose to cool down by Weds back into the 70's.