Blue Devils 2018

On 6/17/2018 at 4:06 PM, FTNK said:

Excellent but modern drum corps does nothing for me. Runs standing and loud chords standing.

that’s a “modern drum corps” thing? that’s odd — I seem to remember that even the breakneck Cadets of the 90s played plenty runs standing still. they even performed entire ballads standing still. some years, like 97, they did both in one show!

• Thanks 2

22 hours ago, queenanne_1536 said:

I love a lot of the innovative changes we have seen over the years (props, costuming, electronics, trombones, and even narration (although I hate it)), but I agree with you. There's a lack of musicality and sustainable melody in today's drum corps, which is unfortunate. I still, however, find things to enjoy - namely the great color guards we have today, with intricate and difficult work. 

Trombones and innovative in the same sentence...oh what a world.

45 minutes ago, Sideways said:

Trombones and innovative in the same sentence...oh what a world.

You know what I mean - changes.  Innovative or not. 

Check YT for video. They have somewhat of an ending. 

SN, quality of video is not that good. 

• Like 3

I love the ending added, it feature's the percussion and the staging is great, it's amazing. there's add changes or more like tweaks to flesh out some stuff to be better but you can tell there's so much more going to happen with this show since the sneak peek and i love it.  a lot of improvements already for color guard,  this show gonna be spectacular. I wait to see it in full glory, Decked out in FULL Uniforms or Costiforms lol, whatever they decide to wear, they always looking so great!

Edited by theonlyfizzle
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Just watched the closer, or what they have so far of the closer. This show will be a beast by August.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, btown50 said:

A glimpse of the uniform 

oh ok.. :35_thinking: don't know yet until an official reveal...

1 hour ago, theonlyfizzle said:

oh ok.. :35_thinking: don't know yet until an official reveal...

If you zoom in a little on the of the members, you can see a little bit of the uniform. From what I can tell, they are sleeveless and colorful. I also picked up some kind of blue lining across the chest. 

• Like 1