Blue Devils 2018

8 minutes ago, flammaster said:

b b but we won the popular vote ....Russians?

lol

Don’t know what you are doing here but I’ll pretend that it’s not what I think it might be...

37 minutes ago, jaylogan said:

Don’t know what you are doing here but I’ll pretend that it’s not what I think it might be...

If you don't get it you never will. It is a very relevant analogy.

8 minutes ago, flammaster said:

If you don't get it you never will. It is a very relevant analogy.

Yeah, exactly what I thought...

I wonder what the storyline will be among the different characters in the show.

30 minutes ago, jaylogan said:

I wonder what the storyline will be among the different characters in the show.

Me too. 

Can we also just all take a second to appreciate that this show does NOT have narration? Because this is the kind of character-driven show any other corps would’ve strapped with a narrator in a heartbeat. 

I’m gonna bang this drum all season. 

• Like 4

14 hours ago, Tim K said:

Perhaps Blue Devils does not always feel the love on DCP, but keep things in perspective. Things are better for Blue Devils on DCP than say, 2012 or 2013. Also compared to the Facebook groups, who seem particularly on edge this year, DCP is a lovefest! :lle:

I think that's because BD adapts like no other. DCI, and Cesario in particular, wanted a push towards more audience friendly shows. After confusing audiences from 2009-2013, BD puts out a masterpiece and crowd-pleasing show in 2014 and have been doing so every year since (maybe less so in 2016). 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Chief Guns said:

Well since we are on the woulda shoulda train, till this day i still think the judges got it wrong in 2008. BD out performed PR that night. And i loved Spartacus! Now for saying that on this forum, i am going into witness protection for my safety lol.

I'm a big Phantom homer but I share this opinion as well

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Chief Guns said:

Well since we are on the woulda shoulda train, till this day i still think the judges got it wrong in 2008. BD out performed PR that night. And i loved Spartacus! Now for saying that on this forum, i am going into witness protection for my safety lol.

Lol I think you'll find many on here that agree with you actually.  Personally, I felt Phantom had squeaked it out as it happened but BD was just as worthy.

Don't know if BD will win it all again this year, but it most certainly looks promising for them to contend again. :smile:

• Like 1