Blue Devils 2018

4 minutes ago, NakedEye said:

Chandler mentioned in one of the videos that this year was the first time the talent level (and openness to try anything) with the members allowed some of the movement ideas he's had for years to finally become a reality. It's the ground floor of what is going to be an extremely interesting climb into uncharted territory. 

Yes NakedEye, isn't that just really intriguing to even think about. Chandler mind is so artistic, his way of thinking is beyond nornal and his creative level is genius. I really just want him to unleash it all year after year and keep pushing the members. His eyes for details makes alot if sense and just remarkable. That team though! I know its not him alonw its a team, I give big ups and props to them. But I am so looking forward to what's coming for the coming years.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Crown Phan said:

I did from Row 12 tonight. I flipping time it out with a stop watch. They do a brilliant job making it seem like they're doing more work than they are. 

Did you time SCV as well?   Or is it ok with you when they park for LONGER than BD?

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, saxfreq1128 said:

I did admittedly LOL but I think we should avoid this. We shouldn't throw other corps under the bus over these dweebs, tbh. 

Stating fact isn't ever throwing someone under a bus. It's a technique they use. Everyone parks a lot for difficult passages. So [number of occurrences] x 4-8 count halts isn't really any different than one occurrence of an equal amount of halt. Geez people...seems like the ultimate for some would be running around at 224 bpm and a huge drill move during a musical phrase that calls for visual calm. 

11 minutes ago, 84BDsop said:

Did you time SCV as well?   Or is it ok with you when they park for LONGER than BD?

That's just factually incorrect. 

6 minutes ago, Crown Phan said:

That's just factually incorrect. 

I expected bitter, but you my (not) friend, and your stopwatch are living in a alternate world, I suggest you find an activity you can understand, win and control.  This doesn't seem to be it...No need to gloat or complain, it is what it is....

• Like 3

Nine months till BD show announcement.......sigh. Well at least football season is starting to help get me through alot of that time waiting. Go Niners!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Chief Guns said:

Nine months till BD show announcement.......sigh. Well at least football season is starting to help get me through alot of that time waiting. Go Niners!

Hoping for a better season for you than the last couple. 

My Redskins aren't much better off right now either 

Just now, Cappybara said:

Hoping for a better season for you than the last couple. 

My Redskins aren't much better off right now either 

Realistically, if we win five games this season, i will be happy with that. All i want to see is improvement, just a sign that the franchise is headed in the right direction. We won't be in the playoffs for years. Definite rebuilding mode. 

7 minutes ago, Chief Guns said:

do it up CARR!!