Bluecoats 2018-LETS GO BLOO

Bloo's design team is f*cking amazing and I have no doubt they're going to come out with a highly entertaining and unique show for us next year. Im optimistic.

• Like 7

This thread started out auspiciously, but you can't keep Bloooo down! Please bring us another crowd pleaser! Another 'make me get out of my seater'! Your shows are Accessible and approachable. please give us another crowd favorite!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Bloo touched the progressive music Scene with Thank You Scientist, Zappa. I think this would be a perfect fit. It is 22 minutes but I think Bloo could do wonders with it.

With due regard to the Danish Tourist Board, might this photo give a clue or inspiration for next year's prop style?  Perhaps they will even send over some Danish blondes to help with the assembly.  LOS has loads of vertical space.

int-top-august-3.jpg

On 8/12/2017 at 9:26 PM, Cappybara said:

BD and Bloo are similar stylistically in some ways, and so I know it it possible to appear loose, relaxed, and confident without giving up precision. 

bingo bango bongo

There have been a LOT of similarities in current years.  Bloo out BDd BD this year and unfortunately it didn't work for them.  But didn't we all still love that show?

Edited by luv4corps
  • Like 2

24 minutes ago, luv4corps said:

bingo bango bongo

There have been a LOT of similarities in current years.  Bloo out BDd BD this year and unfortunately it didn't work for them.  But didn't we all still love that show?

I know I did

• Like 1

I hope that Bloo continues to do their version of drum corps, and if their version is good enough to win the judges opinions than great. But I'll take a seating dancing toe tapping standing ovation audience screaming show again in 2018. Bring it on Bloo

• Like 3