Bluecoats 2018-LETS GO BLOO

The first full corps rehearsal of spring training is being held today by the Bluecoats. Let the process of putting it all together begin!

Edited by Cadevilina Crown
  • Like 4

On 4/13/2018 at 1:17 PM, Jim Schehr said:

So when are we going to get some updates on the 2018 season production  from the Bluecoats? 

Well, in my opinion if they want to remain Dci  hipster corps they won't wait till the first show because hipsters don't do the same things over and over. so blue  let's see a full run through in full uniform a week before your first show

That would be hipster !!  :) 

2 minutes ago, Triple Forte said:

Well, in my opinion if they want to remain Dci  hipster corps they won't wait till the first show because hipsters don't do the same things over and over. so blue  let's see a full run through in full uniform a week before your first show

That would be hipster !!  :) 

Bloo is pretty tight lipped about what they’re doing. I have a feeling their show will be mind blowing. 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Jim Schehr said:

Bloo is pretty tight lipped about what they’re doing. I have a feeling their show will be mind blowing. 

I am pretty sure you are right. They are not about to back off now. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Here’s a sneak peek of a possible “prop”. Check out the platform behind the marimba. 

940635F4-7BDD-4196-8FE4-F45C9CDC7638_zps

https://www.instagram.com/p/BjKUVH1AtAL/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1m4u7av3atoe8

How do you embed Insta?

Edited by superOOk
  • Like 2

You need the clean URL and not all of that tracking garbage behind it. If you paste the straight URL (delete everything including and after the question mark) , DCP should recognize and embed.

Edited by mingusmonk
  • Like 3

ALL  Corps should do more of these, and more often, and in the winter camps too. Theres no " licensing issues", no " theme/ music/ show reveals ", etc

I mean,.. what the heck is the harm in doing these types of audio/ videos and having it released to the fans in the winters/ spring  ?

As near as I can tell...... NONE !

• Like 5