Bluecoats 2018-LETS GO BLOO

talked to someone who's been there and knows, and he said the corps is a gas. they'll move merchandise for sure

• Like 6

15 hours ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

Two weeks ago I went to Marion, and now I have gone again. When Bloo had ST in Granville, I was able to watch how the corps changed day by day and was constantly amazed how much would change in just 24 hours. So take that and multiply it by 14! Holy cow! A very good opener has become a great opener. Staging is so much better. It is still aggressive and demanding and highly exposed but you can really see how it can grow and clean over the summer. And then there is what I haven’t seen yet ... “Dry Cleaner in Des Moines” blew me away! I think it will be a real show stopper. Bloo may have to have an intermission mid show so people can go to the souvie truck and buy the CD between acts. Things slow down for the ballad “Saro” and I only really saw the bare bones of it tonight. In the end, the final run though clocked in at 9 minutes and change. Then the corps was off to staging and I was off to Columbus.

I also had the pleasure of running into someone I marched with in Etobicoke Oakland Crusaders! He going to be a driver for Bloo! And of course I ran into our friend DrumManTX, but those slave drivers in Bloo had the audacity to put him to work during ensemble.

Thanks @Jurassic Lancer!  I’ll be buying my merchandise in Mason.  

• Like 3