Bluecoats 2018-LETS GO BLOO

9 hours ago, superOOk said:

Bluecoats 2018 - SARO (Source Music)

Doug Thrower and Tom Rarick took this thing to another level. Can't wait for all of you to hear this, it's incredible.

I prefer this recording. Can't wait to hear it.

I saw the Saro video a few days ago on reddit, and it has been stuck in my head the past few days. VERY excited to see how this takes shape on the field, could be at the top for my favorite ballad this summer! I like Crown's "If I Fell" and hope that it will grow a lot this summer, can't wait to hear what cavies do with "Vanishing Act" too, but this will be a definite contender! The last ballad I loved from Bluecoats was back in 2010. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, palmettomello said:

I saw the Saro video a few days ago on reddit, and it has been stuck in my head the past few days. VERY excited to see how this takes shape on the field, could be at the top for my favorite ballad this summer! I like Crown's "If I Fell" and hope that it will grow a lot this summer, can't wait to hear what cavies do with "Vanishing Act" too, but this will be a definite contender! The last ballad I loved from Bluecoats was back in 2010. 

There are some tweaks, I feel that need to be made, but God Bless the Child is good.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, palmettomello said:

Extremely triggered by the assertion that someone did not love Hymn of Acxiom

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, rcb05 said:

I agree (hymn of Acxiom was actually the best ballad they've ever done imo) everyone does have different tastes and preferences lol. To each their own.

6 minutes ago, rcb05 said:

I do like Hymn of Axicom, but I'm a sucker for a good mello solo and just that entire 2010 show. Getting the chance to follow that show all throughout the summer on tour marching a different corps, it's one of the productions that always stands out inmy mind for how much I loved being able to catch it live (along with phantom)!