Bluecoats 2018-LETS GO BLOO

Just now, GUARDLING said:

I will rarely comment on what I like or dont..at least not for another season...lol....BUT Its one corps unitume I would give up being in the guard to wear...very cool

Which one? They are all different.

2 minutes ago, GUARDLING said:

lol..any i think

I was taken with this specific picture.  Shows how much detail is going on, and it is easy to miss.

• Like 2

Hoping Bloo's off score trend the past few days is just the judges trying to leave room for the rest of the season and hopefully not indicative of the plateau they found themselves stuck on last year around this time. Either way, wherever this show lands on August 11th, it's my favorite show of the year and the Bloo has been my favorite corps ever since I was introduced into DCI (2015)! Go Bloo as always! :biggrin:

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, DrumManTx said:

Tonight was pretty special.  :)

A win, top GE, top Guard, top Visual. Yeah, pretty special! 

• Like 5

14 minutes ago, OhioBoy_99 said:

Hoping Bloo's off score trend the past few days is just the judges trying to leave room for the rest of the season and hopefully not indicative of the plateau they found themselves stuck on last year around this time. Either way, wherever this show lands on August 11th, it's my favorite show of the year and the Bloo has been my favorite corps ever since I was introduced into DCI (2015)! Go Bloo as always! :biggrin:

I think people get hung up on scores too much. I mean, theyre top three what more do you want? :95_v:

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, superOOk said:

I think people get hung up on scores too much. I mean, theyre top three what more do you want? :95_v:

All in the competitive nature! But you're right. I'll be enjoying the rest of the season no matter what. Everyone seems to have great shows this year and I'm loving it!

• Like 1