Bluecoats 2018-LETS GO BLOO

36 minutes ago, superOOk said:

I think people get hung up on scores too much. I mean, theyre top three what more do you want? :95_v:

They aren't top 3 until they finish top three. BD, SCV and Cavies are still around.

I'm starting to dig this show more than I was earlier. Really loving the guard work, especially in the ballad. What do the chairs signify? I have done any studying on their theme.

4 minutes ago, queenanne_1536 said:

They aren't top 3 until they finish top three. BD, SCV and Cavies are still around.

Top 3, Top 6, whatever. You guys are obsessed with scores

• Like 2

Just now, superOOk said:

Top 3, Top 6, whatever. You guys are obsessed with scores

Not really. All that matters is head-to-head, so a lot will be revealed tomorrow night when Bluecoats face Cavaliers and Devils.

1 hour ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

A win, top GE, top Guard, top Visual. Yeah, pretty special! 

I just know walking off the field seeing their faces and knowing I am playing a role in that, however small it may be, is an incredible feeling and one of the most rewarding moments in my life so far.  

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, DrumManTx said:

I just know walking off the field seeing their faces and knowing I am playing a role in that, however small it may be, is an incredible feeling and one of the most rewarding moments in my life so far.  

Bloo is so lucky to have you

• Like 3

1 hour ago, MikeRapp said:

When do we think the new ending will be put into the show? Last year it was the Arkansas show before Nashville.

Before FINALS ;)

• Like 2

Need some help please.  We have an opportunity to catch a Bloo rehearsal day in Little Rock. I know this has been discussed and sorry for the repeat but I don’t remember the answer. Does Bloo have an open rehearsal policy?