Bluecoats 2018-LETS GO BLOO

The entire production didn’t feel locked in to me. There were moments when it got too loose. 

14 minutes ago, oldbandguy said:

I thought it was out best run of the year actually.  Hard to complain when you win GE1, GE2, Vis Proficiency, Music Analysis 2 and BRASS!!!  FIVE of the nine.  BD won 2 and Crown won 2.

It's crazy... All they have to do is pull a 4th or 5th ranking percussion number and they are in the clear.

Odd, odd numbers situation.

• Like 2

Okay Bloo...

It's time to field that wickedly delicious percussion feature that you have secretly been working on!

Please tell us there is one!

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, oldbandguy said:

I thought it was out best run of the year actually.  Hard to complain when you win GE1, GE2, Vis Proficiency, Music Analysis 2 and BRASS!!!  FIVE of the nine.  BD won 2 and Crown won 2.

They are so incredible. What a class organization :bigsmile:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, cfirwin3 said:

Okay Bloo...

It's time to field that wickedly delicious percussion feature that you have secretly been working on!

Please tell us there is one!

There is an entire new (and longer) ending in the works. Should be fun!

• Like 3

1 minute ago, superOOk said:

There is an entire new (and longer) ending in the works. Should be fun!

Glad to hear it.

Anything to address the drums... and maybe pile on the GE goodness even more is good with me!

I don't mean to just be critical.  That brass placement is a vital achievement (especially with BD AND Crown there).

• Like 3

I’m not a percussion guy so what can Bluecoats do to improve their content score?

4 minutes ago, patrick643 said:

I’m not a percussion guy so what can Bluecoats do to improve their content score?

The design team isn't thinking like that. They are writing the content that makes an amazing show. The judges either get it or they don't. No big deal, enjoy an amazing show!

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, superOOk said:

The design team isn't thinking like that. They are writing the content that makes an amazing show. The judges either get it or they don't. No big deal, enjoy an amazing show!

Ohh okay that makes sense. I absolutely love this show. I probably watched it at least 20 times and it kills me I won’t be seeing it live

• Like 1