Santa Clara Vanguard 2018

On 5/8/2018 at 2:13 PM, scvphan said:

I’m an unabashed Santa Clara fan, but anyone else feeling like there’s way too little excitement among the drum corps community regarding Gaines writing the drill for this summer’s SCV program?! That’s nothing to take away from the brilliance of Pete Weber but seriously people! I know some other topics have been the focus this offseason, but I think I it’s time to start getting excited about the upcoming summer for this corps ! Yes, we need a show announcement to have something more to talk about but with the staff they’ve amassed and upward trend they’ve been on for the last 5 or 6 years this is as good a chance as they’ve had to win the championship in 20 years in my opinion. Can’t wait to hear what they’ll be doing this summer and here’s to more hype for SCV!

Well, here ya go then... people are finding out that Michael Gaines will be writing the Visuals for SCV this summer !

Image result for people happy

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, flammaster said:

I have yet to see a show by SCV that I do not love since 1971. Usually their music choice is my favorite as well. Didn’t get to see them live last year. I need to change that!

• Like 1

Word has it they’re announcing their show next Friday (May 18). T minus 7 days and counting!

Thanks for putting Oregon & Washington back in your tour this year.  We really missed you last year.  :thumbup:

• Thanks 1

Today’s the day of the big reveal (it’s Friday where I am)! Excited to see what they’ll be doing.

• Like 1

and the member i sponsored is on their way west! Do good thing MW and see you in Allentown!

• Like 3

On 5/11/2018 at 12:27 AM, Jeff Ream said:

I LOVED their show in 2010!  The performance was rough around the edges, but I don't care.  I think I was in the minority in liking that show at the time, but I think I like it even more today.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Tommeee said:

I LOVED their show in 2010!  The performance was rough around the edges, but I don't care.  I think I was in the minority in liking that show at the time, but I think I like it even more today.

Your not alone I loved 2010 too... 

1 hour ago, theonlyfizzle said:

Your not alone I loved 2010 too... 

2010 for me was a weird show with awesome drill.

• Like 1