Jeffe77

Santa Clara Vanguard 2018

Jeffe77    653

2017 was an outstanding season for the organization. Very excited to see what Vanguard has in store for 2018. Hope the staff stays intact and brings home the title.

• Like 4

Cleveland1    580

51 years of class

• Like 5

Clutchtow    419

Really outstanding show this past season. I'm excited for what they do in 2017. I hope they continue pushing in a similar direction. I think this next year might be really special for them, and honestly I'm hoping we are seeing the start of a long series of top 3 finishes!

wilme861    450

Going to be a lot of fresh blood in SCV in 2018 with 52 green feathers going out this year. Definitely seems like one of the larger age out groups for them. Whatever you do SCV, don't get rid of Rennick! Unless you want to send him over to Crown, then be my guest! 

Jeffe77    653
On 8/13/2017 at 8:03 PM, wilme861 said:

Going to be a lot of fresh blood in SCV in 2018 with 52 green feathers going out this year. Definitely seems like one of the larger age out groups for them. Whatever you do SCV, don't get rid of Rennick! Unless you want to send him over to Crown, then be my guest! 

God forbid if that ever happens, if it did, I see him going to The Cadets. Crown has their percussion program cookin, so I don't see a change there.

In the event that would occur, watch for John Mapes and Ian Grom along with the Blue Stars percussion staff.

But that said, I saw that SCV has announced their auditions already. Saw that one of their locations is in Dallas, so one has to assume the Rennicks are not going anywhere.

https://www.scvanguard.org/vanguard-membership-overview/