Madison Scouts 2018

Correct me if I’m wrong, but I haven’t heard or seen anything yet on SCV this season either.

3 hours ago, queenanne_1536 said:

They've been so tight-lipped about everything this year. Even my friends are alums haven't heard diddly. They are literally the only top 12 corps I haven't heard one thing about.

There's this:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jpaul said:

There's this:

I saw that the other day. So cool. I can't wait to see their uniforms/costumes this year. Only a few more days.

2 hours ago, Madcityscout said:

Correct me if I’m wrong, but I haven’t heard or seen anything yet on SCV this season either.

Me either. Only reports from a couple of people that have seen their rehearsal. They both say they have out done last year. We shall see.

Thought of the Scouts last evening. We spent the day in Manhattan, the finale of our day seeing "Carousel" on Broadway. 

Renee Fleming does an amazing job singing "You'll Never Walk Alone"; she brought the house down. The show also ends with a reprise of the tune sung by the entire cast. Not a dry eye in the Imperial Theater.

The reprise by the entire cast

• Like 2

4 hours ago, MikeD said:

Thought of the Scouts last evening. We spent the day in Manhattan, the finale of our day seeing "Carousel" on Broadway. 

Renee Fleming does an amazing job singing "You'll Never Walk Alone"; she brought the house down. The show also ends with a reprise of the tune sung by the entire cast. Not a dry eye in the Imperial Theater.

The reprise by the entire cast

That’s my favorite musical ever. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, queenanne_1536 said:

Me either. Only reports from a couple of people that have seen their rehearsal. They both say they have out done last year. We shall see.

Yes, time will tell.

19 hours ago, queenanne_1536 said:

Thanks be to God 

On 8/17/2017 at 10:56 AM, tesmusic said:

Furthermore, any alum that thinks that the board or the staff/admins won't listen is laughable. It's welcome, and encouraged, and for those that think going through the proper channels won't get things done, simply don't know the organization and are nothing more than a cancer to the organization. 

Listening is useless without action, Chris' listening skills suck, and the board is a rubber stamp for him. If the board or Chris welcomes and encourage others ideas, feedback, and input, it is usually lip service. 

• Like 1