Madison Scouts 2018

So outside of a brief clip on Facebook were any DCPers there and have any insights or thoughts on the music?

Haven't seen or heard them. But I just parked in Whitewater and I think I can sort of feel their force from somewhere in the state.

Saw a longer clip of the show on Facebook with drill. Big staircase prop. Female soloist is good and featured a bunch. She was wearing a purple dress in the run. Rest of corps not in uniform/costume. I didn't recognize the music but it was fast. Lots of screamers. Kind of a latin feel to some of the music.

4 hours ago, swmstom said:

Saw a longer clip of the show on Facebook with drill. Big staircase prop. Female soloist is good and featured a bunch. She was wearing a purple dress in the run. Rest of corps not in uniform/costume. I didn't recognize the music but it was fast. Lots of screamers. Kind of a latin feel to some of the music.

Which Facebook page is that video on? The Alumni page? Madison page? Fan page? I've seen nothing

It was on a personal friend's page. Cadet alum who attended the standstill and yesterday's rehearsal.

If you’re a member of the DCP Facebook page there’s some standstill video posted there. Just watched. 

Edited by GREENBLUE

7 hours ago, Nine White Russians said:

Which Facebook page is that video on? The Alumni page? Madison page? Fan page? I've seen nothing

Which alumni page you referring to? The one CK set up because things weren’t going his way or the old one that closed (because CK wasn’t getting his way)? :rolleyes: