Madison Scouts 2018

1 minute ago, GUARDLING said:

Did I say that? Go to the source not a place where nothing can be done

No but its your opinion that it doesnt do any good, in fact just the oposite. So one could conclude from your statement that you just shouldnt say anything at all. Not saying anything, and keeping your mouth shut are the same thing. But i apologize for getting it so wrong. 

1 minute ago, BlueByYou2000 said:

No but its your opinion that it doesnt do any good, in fact just the oposite. So one could conclude from your statement that you just shouldnt say anything at all. Not saying anything, and keeping your mouth shut are the same thing. But i apologize for getting it so wrong. 

Show me where the rants have helped, They have been going on for years. I never said say nothing I said go to the right source not rant in a place where all it is is a rant

Just now, GUARDLING said:

Show me where the rants have helped, They have been going on for years. I never said say nothing I said go to the right source not rant in a place where all it is is a rant

Look, the point is this is a duscussion board is it not? Are the people with less than postitve things to say not allowd to post? What afterall is this board for?

1 minute ago, BlueByYou2000 said:

Look, the point is this is a duscussion board is it not? Are the people with less than postitve things to say not allowd to post? What afterall is this board for?

sure I guess everyone needs a place for personal therapy sessions

Adult discussion is one thing...then there's the other

Edited by GUARDLING

2 minutes ago, BlueByYou2000 said:

It's to yell at clouds of course. Keep on going

• Haha 2

sure I guess everyone needs a place for personal therapy sessions

Adult discussion is one thing...then there's the other

Now we attack, but thats cool i suppose. Good day to you. 

2 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

It's to yell at clouds of course. Keep on going

Nice, thanks for adding this. 

Did I say that? Go to the source not a place where nothing can be done

It doesn’t mattter what you said, or what to a reasonable person is in the spirit of what you said. It’s social media. What matters is what someone wants you to have said.

Back to your post at issue, you’re right. Forward’s BOD isn’t going to project DCP threads up on a wall screen during their planning sessions. Really wish there was a more grounded sense of perspective on online commentary. We’re here because we enjoy drum corps, not because we’re about to vote on whether to declare independence from King George.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, GUARDLING said:

Now wait didnt you say it's a discussion board and one can view their own opinions?

Whatever, have fun. Again, good day. 

• Haha 1