Madison Scouts 2018

1 minute ago, FlamMan said:

That is so 2018. We should probably end this discussion before many get triggered and run crying to their safe space room full of stuffed animals.

Gezz how Fox sounding. You've been around here for a while I think you can defend your point without a sad news talking point

• Like 1

Just now, GUARDLING said:

another one...ughhh

It's very predictable. No actual substance to reply back with. The "many people agree with me" is eerily reminiscent as well. 

• Like 5

On 6/28/2018 at 10:14 PM, tedrick said:

<dino mode>

I really hope the old uniforms are in storage somewhere -- it's not too late -- hornline/drumline switch back to the old uni's and keep working on the show - put some of the guard in the red costumes and some in the blue --  work up more features for the soloist (in a different outfit - pants - not a dress) - scrap the Cavalier's like narration at the start of the show --

Yeah....like how about actually playing music at the beginning versus chatting and dancing.   Wait, they can do that? 

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, rainshdw08 said:

Yeah....like how about actually playing music at the beginning versus chatting and dancing.   Wait, they can do that? 

Exactly. This current Madison regime will go down in history as the worst and should be removed. 

1 hour ago, Cappybara said:

It's very predictable. No actual substance to reply back with. The "many people agree with me" is eerily reminiscent as well. 

I have a room here full of marshmallows, balloons, rainbows, and stuffed animals for those of you who are overly sensitive, insecure, & are triggered.

Edited by FlamMan

Why can’t Scouts just go back to having fun? They used to be the Bluecoats of DCI. Now they are doing show about dystopia and heart attacks. Put a big show on the field, blow our hair back, be fast and loud. Who cares if you make some big social statement? This is drum corps, be bold and big.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

So, 16th place?  Are any of you still defending the present regime?  If so, can you offer up why?  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

36 minutes ago, MikeRapp said:

Why can’t Scouts just go back to having fun? They used to be the Bluecoats of DCI. Now they are doing show about dystopia and heart attacks. Put a big show on the field, blow our hair back, be fast and loud. Who cares if you make some big social statement? This is drum corps, be bold and big.

because they are from the Republic of Madison, Wisconsin which with Berkeley, California and the Republic of Boulder, Colorado make being p.c. a god to which all must bow.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

The Drum Scorps rankings as of this morning show that a very pi55ed off and highly motivated “little” drum corps from the Bay Area is now less than 5 points away from the Mad Men. 

Edited by TRacer