Phantom Regiment 2018

21 hours ago, Stu said:

THIS is Respectful Creative Music Arranging!!!!  While I am not saying this is for DCI, I will say it is way more respectful and creative than most 'modern' DCI sounds I have heard.

Well, that was unexpected.

We once employed Ms. Braden, in The Devil's Music: The Life and Blues of Bessie Smith; I'm the one who signed her contract.

4 minutes ago, N.E. Brigand said:

Well, that was unexpected.

We once employed Ms. Braden, in The Devil's Music: The Life and Blues of Bessie Smith; I'm the one who signed her contract.

Her voice is perfect for this genere!!! Small world for you huh!

2 hours ago, Cadevilina Crown said:

Their drill designers recently have been on the younger/lesser-known side. I'm not sure what's going on there. Their last good drill designer was Jamey Thompson, who left after 2013.

I suspect the current drill designer, Mark Moreno, is a package deal with Wes Cartwright. 

On 8/28/2017 at 9:35 PM, Brian Tuma said:

In scrolling through the finer points of PR's 2018 audition info I noticed they are auditioning both females and males for guard. 

This probably suggests that they have a plan for the 2018 production?

Edited by kdaddy

6 minutes ago, kdaddy said:

I suspect the current drill designer, Mark Moreno, is a package deal with Wes Cartwright. 

He was with William Mason High School most recently, but I heard that Cartwright will no longer be designing there. Where else does he design, if anywhere?

1 minute ago, Cadevilina Crown said:

He was with William Mason High School most recently, but I heard that Cartwright will no longer be designing there. Where else does he design, if anywhere?

Yeah, I heard that after little involvement at BA last year, Cartwright's going all-in with them this year. 

According to his bio, at William Mason, Moreno was the guard director. But it appears Mason has a new one now (Andrew Acheson)?

I wasn't suggesting that Moreno is a household name, just that he collaborates with Cartwright.