Carolina Crown 2018

52 minutes ago, BoaDci said:

Staff changes.  Also, a top three percussion section, as well as another Ott.  However, they fall out of the medals. 

What do you people know?!?!? Please inform us!!!

Edited by Crown Phan

I expect another great show that will make us proud.  More gorgeous brass sound (hopefully another Ott), top three percussion (boy, what a great story), and I am really optimistic for the guard (hopefully they will have some veteran members).  

45 minutes ago, runyancm said:

I expect another great show that will make us proud.  More gorgeous brass sound (hopefully another Ott), top three percussion (boy, what a great story), and I am really optimistic for the guard (hopefully they will have some veteran members).  

I like how you think!!

This corps has the pieces now. Great visual program, stellar brass and a now solid percussion program that can hang and challenge. With slightly better programming and one more year of interpreting Sacktig's drill should make this corps very dangerous.  Guard just needs to step it up a little more in design, but those were some talented ladies and gentlemen.  They have a crowd favorite show next year, everyone better look out.  They are one of my favorites to win it next year. 

• Like 1

• 11 months later...
On 8/13/2017 at 9:50 AM, BoaDci said:

Staff changes.  Also, a top three percussion section, as well as another Ott.  However, they fall out of the medals. 

Predicted nicely. (8/13/17)