2018 Blue Stars

Because who else would start the topic :wink:

It's clear that Ward will be back as he was posting about next season auditions last night. What I would like to see them do is step away from the stage shows for a test year. I loved this years show but 2014 still holds that concept that hasn't been done story. As much as I hate to say it I think you have to buy into the electronic effect horns because those that don't will be past. I think almost every group in the top 9 used some sort of sound effect somewhere on horns. The way to pass people is the GE caption nowadays. I trust thus design team and can't wait to see what new thing they come out with next year. 

FCO

Blue stars have become the new Phantom Regiment without the killing. I love it. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, BlueStainGlass said:

Romeo and Juliet died!

During the show last night?

5 minutes ago, Crown Phan said:

During the show last night?

How the story goes. Made the x around them. I think the hornline needs to aid in the story if they do another story show. Le Reve had the corps more incorporated in design wise which I think sold the product more. This year the guard was the focus in the 3 different uniforms which is always great because Shapiro is a guard God. 

1 minute ago, DrumManTx said:

Aged out as legends.   Belton was the first time I stayed for an encore and got up close and they blew me away, will always remember that hornline.   

You probably saw my videos from the lot yesterday in night spot. First time I got to stand in front. Mello rips were on fire. 

• Like 1