2018 Blue Stars

In 2014 “Where the Heart Is” they purchased and built the house. In 2016 “Le Reve” there was a bed and a lamp, so they furnished the house. Now two years later it’s 2018 and the show theme is “The Once and Future Carpenter.” Have they decided to remodel the house?:lle:

How they use the music they’ve selected and create the show remains to be seen, but Blue Stars has original shows and with the musical selections, this could be the feel good show of the summer. 

So happy they are not another corps annoucing some abstract arty concept. Glad Blue Stars have found their niche and hope they have a wonderful summer. 

Edited by DCI-86
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, DCI-86 said:

Glad Blue Stars have found their niche and hope they have a wonderful simmer. 

I doubt it.  They seem to take how the judges score them in stride and work hard to improve.

35 minutes ago, Tim K said:

In 2014 “Where the Heart Is” they purchased and built the house. In 2016 “Le Reve” there was a bed and a lamp, so they furnished the house. Now two years later it’s 2018 and the show theme is “The Once and Future Carpenter.” Have they decided to remodel the house?:lle:

LOL... I hear ya, they seem to like "furnishing and construction" scenarios.  :tongue:

Seriously... I thought their 2014 show was great... a lot of fun to watch... and I hope this one is, too.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Ghost said:

I doubt it.  They seem to take how the judges score them in stride and work hard to improve.

I meant niche as in fan friendly non abstract shows. Not niche as in their ranking/scoring range!