Drum Corps One-Liners 2017

I can easily quote every one-liner that Hook'emCavies made all season: Let's goooooooo Caviieeeeeeesssssss!!!!

• Like 2

DCP Eleran had a good one liner that could be added to this list too.

" Season is over. Go in Peace "

• Like 5

another quip:... on a show thread on here that was following along the Corps broadcast on Flo Marching, as the Boston Crusaders were lining up to start, the Corps went thru the usual pre start mic test, and we heard on the mic test at the show on the broadcast from Boston ... " Bridget Bishop "

Then immediately some DCP poster typed here on the show thread... " your car keys have been found and can be picked up at the courtesy booth beside the front entrance gate ".

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 6

7 hours ago, BRASSO said:

another quip:... on a show thread on here that was following along the Corps broadcast on Flo Marching, as the Boston Crusaders were lining up to start, the Corps went thru the usual pre start mic test, and we heard on the mic test at the show on the broadcast from Boston ... " Bridget Bishop "

Then immediately some DCP poster typed here on the show thread... " your car keys have been found and can be picked up at the courtesy booth beside the front entrance gate ".

:spitting:

• Like 2

8 hours ago, BRASSO said:

Which led to a number of "DON'T DO IT! IT's A TRAP!" jokes.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, ajlemm said:

I can easily quote every one-liner that Hook'emCavies made all season: Let's goooooooo Caviieeeeeeesssssss!!!!

To be fair I did have a decent one liner about cavies putting butter on my texas toast lol

Edited by Hook'emCavies
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Hook'emCavies said:

Aw man, I didn't make the list! 

That's the first thing I thought of too.  Guess I'm just not clever enough.

But if I could vote for the winner it is:  

Bluecoats set up their audio in three minutes ... Flo had all day

- Jurassic Lancer

• Like 3

I just kind of did this haphazardly as I was reading and quickly copied things that stuck out to me and kept reading.  If you guys want, we could make it a more collaborative thing and send me ones that you find funny/entertaining.  I wouldn't start until about May though, because I'm not on here very frequently in the offseason. 

Either way, I'm excited to collect more next year as you guys try to be more clever than the other posters! haha