Crossmen 2018

14 minutes ago, barigirl78 said:

I heard the key parts of the uniforms hadn't arrived yet.  So, there is more to come visually.  Their debut competition will be streamed on the 23rd.

That is correct. I've seen a photo of it. It still sticks to their traditional uniform. Compared to the drastic changes the other corps have done with their uniforms, theirs is a nice relief haha Although I will say that the top part that was missing is a bit active in the middle. Cool otherwise. 

I've been trying to find a good photo of the drum finishes, but the best I could find was a midrange shot.  It's pretty obvious that the accent color this year is a brass/gold color like the hourglass.

BTW, here is their schedule leading up to next weekend:

June 16:  San Antonio

June 17:  San Antonio

June 18:  Godley, TX

June 19:  Little Rock, AR

June 20:  Little Rock, AR

June 21:  TBA

June 22:  TBA

June 23:  Akron, OH

Edited by barigirl78

Nice sound, Crossmen! Have a great season!

This show will be a memorable one this summer! I'm digging the theme and show design, and this is a much improved hornline from last year. 

• Like 1

BUMP!!!!!!

Because I CANNOT get over how good they seem to be this year. I just watched the show again three times (I'm at work so sue me) and I can't get enough of it. Words cannot express how happy I am to see them at this point.

• Like 4