A nice non-drum corps video

A delightful clip. I think Michael Boo posted it here once before, for much the same reason.

One of my all-time favorites goes all the back to the 70's when the Anaheim Kingsman did this piece. Though it's been done a number of times (including Cadets), wouldn't it great to see the Cadets bring this back in 2018 (along in Cadet-style uniforms, of course).  Hmm, great piece of music + Bernstein = Cadets 2018??????????????   

• Like 2

Have tickets to see Dudamel conduct his Venezuelan Youth Orchestra at Wolf Trap in September! :1_grinning:

Love that video, here is another amazing performance by the same orchestra and Dudamel. Shostakovich's 10th. I've had the privilege of seeing him conduct the L.A. Phil a few times.

And if you have some time, they tackle a beast of a piece "Mahler: 2nd Symphony The Resurrection". Crown did the intro in 2010

Edited by Jeffe77

On 8/15/2017 at 6:36 AM, drumcorpsfever said:

One of my all-time favorites goes all the back to the 70's when the Anaheim Kingsman did this piece. Though it's been done a number of times (including Cadets), wouldn't it great to see the Cadets bring this back in 2018 (along in Cadet-style uniforms, of course).  Hmm, great piece of music + Bernstein = Cadets 2018??????????????   

Did the Corps use the same music arranger for the three year span of this selection?

If so, does anyone know the name?