White Sabers Score 87.35 In Williamsport

Taking high Brass, Percussion, and Music Ensemble, the White Sabers secured home second place in Williamsport with a score of 87.35. The White Sabers tied with Fusion Core in the Visual Caption (Sabers Visual Ensemble 172; Colorguard 176 – Fusion Visual Ensemble 169; Colorguard 179). the Caballeros Won Visual and Music Effect (216; 224.5), resulting […]

View the full article

Sorry White Sabers but you are NOT N.Y, only all age corps ,Last time i looked and i grew up there LONG ISLAND is New York .So stating as you did in asking for funds is not a true statement ,The Long Island Sunrisers are an All Age Corps in DCA also .

Edited by Florida Sun

Ok captain serious.

Please give to the White Sabers only all age drum and bugle corps from upstate New York and not from Long Island .

Better?

Also if you have a couple extra bucks please give to my buddies at Southern Knights. (THE ONLY ALL AGE COMPETITIVE CORPS FROM ALABAMA THAT IS Going to the DCA CHAMPION WEEKEND)!!!

See all ya'll in Rochester ;)

• Like 1

I also think they forgot Excelsior- but to be truthful, after living in upstate NY for 2 years... LI and NYC are kind of their own entity that grudgingly admits the rest of the state is part of them and likes their taxes for that reason. :whistle:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BigW said:

I also think they forgot Excelsior- but to be truthful, after living in upstate NY for 2 years... LI and NYC are kind of their own entity that grudgingly admits the rest of the state is part of them and likes their taxes for that reason. :whistle:

without Long Island which pays most of the taxes in the state ,New York state would be just another slum looking for federal hand outs .

• Like 1