Which Corps will be the recipient of the Ott ?

2018 Brass caption placement prediction       1st. Boston Crusaders  2nd. Santa Clara Vanguard 3rd. Carolina Crown 4th. Blue Devils 5th. Crossman. 6th. BlueCoats  7th. Blue Stars 8. Cadets  9th. Academy  10th. Phantom Regiment  11th. Cavaliers  12th. Mandorines                                                 

Edited by onionhead
Leave the Cadets out of finals????

1 hour ago, onionhead said:

2018 Brass caption placement prediction       1st. Boston Crusaders  2nd. Santa Clara Vanguard 3rd. Carolina Crown 4th. Blue Devils 5th. Crossman. 6th. BlueCoats  7th. Blue Stars 8. Cadets  9th. Academy  10th. Phantom Regiment  11th. Cavaliers  12th. Mandorines                                                 

Boston 1st is bold. Crown and BD in 3rd and 4th is bolder. But Blue Knights out of finals is where I draw the line!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Brass Lover said:

Boston 1st is bold. Crown and BD in 3rd and 4th is bolder. But Blue Knights out of finals is where I draw the line!

It was either them or Cadets 

6 hours ago, onionhead said:

It was either them or Cadets 

Based on history and current staff there's nothing to convince me Academy and Mandarins will be able to beat Blue Knights next year. But you do you.

• Like 1

Until someone besides Crown or Blue Devils win it, let's just say one of those 2.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ibexpercussion said:

Until someone besides Crown or Blue Devils win it, let's just say one of those 2.

Does everyone just automatically forget about Cadets' Ott 2 years ago lol

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Brass Lover said:

Based on history and current staff there's nothing to convince me Academy and Mandarins will be able to beat Blue Knights next year. But you do you.

There is new leadership coming onboard in DCI, I predict the activity is going to change directions somewhat and some corps are going to get shuffled in what could be the tightest top 15 in dci history, let's face it, the top 15 + are strong and getting stronger. Great staffs are starting to overflow, which is great for the activity. Let's see what post labor day looks like. I may be wrong.....but I don't think so 

43 minutes ago, onionhead said:

There is new leadership coming onboard in DCI, I predict the activity is going to change directions somewhat and some corps are going to get shuffled in what could be the tightest top 15 in dci history 

First off, who are these new leaders of DCI and based on who you feel is coming on board DCI, what changes will take place that will tighten up the scores between 1st and 15th?

29 minutes ago, Ghost said:

First off, who are these new leaders of DCI and based on who you feel is coming on board DCI, what changes will take place that will tighten up the scores between 1st and 15th?

Good question, Cesarios replacement has yet to be announced I believe, but who ever it is, DCI will have a slightly different filter of direction or focus to meet goals and keep in step with change, to stay relevant.