Which Corps will be the recipient of the Ott ?

1 hour ago, onionhead said:

BlueCoats......ehhhhh, 

Please explain.

They used to have DEMAND as part of the caption. not anynore but now some corps just play a bunch of whole notes and do a couple quick flurries.  Imagine how bad ### it would be if someone played the whole flight of the bumblebee old school. (y'know playing ALL the notes instead of trading off) and I be they would refuse to use in ear metronomes as well and still clobber everyone.

• Like 1

Ok, so here is what I think, BAC probably needs a couple years to overtake crown (Crown) with their current brass staff, (.) Cadets needs to beef up their staff to overthrow current crown (Crown),(.) BlueDevils (Blue Devils) are to (too) cautious to, but SCV knows if they take brass and pecussion (percussion), that could guarantee (a) championship. BlueCoats (Bluecoats)......ehhhhh, but a corp (corps) like Acadamy (Academy), that are Hungary (hungry), could be a shaker and make some difference in this caption, and maybe even be a player down the road, and not to (too) far down the road.

When you see the OP quoting him/herself you know that that is not a good sign...I have nothing better to do right now than make a few corrections to this post...haha

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, luv4corps said:

Please explain.

Nothing against the BlueCoats, I loved their show again this year, and their brass. But I don't see them pushing there book that far.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Liahona said:

When you see the OP quoting him/herself you know that that is not a good sign...I have nothing better to do right now than make a few corrections to this post...haha

So true

• Like 1

Nothing against the BlueCoats, I loved their show again this year, and their brass. But I don't see them pushing there book that far.

And I don't see the Academy overtaking Bloo's brass anytime soon - no disrespect to the Academy.

• Like 1

I'm of the biased opinion BD should've won it this year... and I'm betting that I will believe the same when next season rolls around too

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

I'm of the biased opinion BD should've won it this year... and I'm betting that I will believe the same when next season rolls around too

as you admit to being biased, you cannot judge drum corps.  Oh wait, DCi however, ...

• Like 1