2018 Schedule

So just trying to plan summer vacations next year. Gotta get the request in early at work. Anybody remember when or know roughly when the next years schedule is published. 

In November, approximately the week before Thanksgiving.

If you're planning on attending World Championships, it's August 9-11.

Edited by Cadevilina Crown

17 hours ago, Cadevilina Crown said:

In November, approximately the week before Thanksgiving.  If you're planning on attending World Championships, it's August 9-11.

Start with finals weekend and go backwards a week at a time to figure out A-Town, Atl., etc.  It's been mentioned before that many "regular shows" are pretty close to being held around the same time each year.

Edited by Ghost
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Jubal will again be joining the tour for 2018.  Glad to see them back!

http://m.dci.org/mobile/ViewArticle.dbml?atclid=211662616&DB_OEM_ID=33500&

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

the tour tends to follow the same path every year

On 8/20/2017 at 10:56 PM, Corpfan said:

So just trying to plan summer vacations next year. Gotta get the request in early at work. Anybody remember when or know roughly when the next years schedule is published. 

It's funny that you say that, because my co-workers know each year that I will be gone during Finals week, and even know that I am, as they put it, "...going to the drumline championships..."  Luckily I am a teacher, and Finals usually falls during in-service week, but the past 2 years it's been during the first week of school.  My principal has tried to prevent me from taking off 2 consecutive days (whether in-service or students present), but I just tell that I've got 2 personal days to use at my discretion.  So I'm there annually.

4 hours ago, IllianaLancerContra said:

The path has been so worn from use it could be considered a rut.

yes, there are fertile areas that the tour is skipping in its bias for the northern central states whose schools start so early in the year that housing is now a major issue.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I couldn't find a good spot for this, so here goes -- Troopers heading (far) West for 2018.

• Like 3