2018 Schedule

I got my tickets for Allentown next year.  It was rough trying to pick 5 seats in the top middle section before other people got them first.  I got seats there, but it's not where I would have liked.  :-)

1 hour ago, sched88 said:

I got my tickets for Allentown next year.  It was rough trying to pick 5 seats in the top middle section before other people got them first.  I got seats there, but it's not where I would have liked.  :-)

are you and Jeff Ream Friends of DCI?  The rest of us, even those who previously purchased for prior seasons, don't yet have tickets available until Oct. ninth which is Monday.

I am not a Friend of DCI. I bought tickets last year and if you buy tickets a previous year, you can order the 2-night package before it goes on sale to the general public.  Maybe it's because you didn't go last year or that you didn't buy a 2-night package.

17 minutes ago, sched88 said:

I am not a Friend of DCI. I bought tickets last year and if you buy tickets a previous year, you can order the 2-night package before it goes on sale to the general public.  Maybe it's because you didn't go last year or that you didn't buy a 2-night package.

but I did..upper deck for both nights.

1 minute ago, xandandl said:

but I did..upper deck for both nights.

I got a mailing and e-mail saying the tickets went on sale 10/2/17 @ 10 AM EST.  You didn't get that?  

5 minutes ago, sched88 said:

I got a mailing and e-mail saying the tickets went on sale 10/2/17 @ 10 AM EST.  You didn't get that?  

correct. neither of them.

We have had other communications about other DCI issues which also have importance.

Just now, xandandl said:

correct. neither of them.

We have had other communications about other DCI issues which also have importance.

I've been getting these mailings for years if I went the year before.  That is so weird.

Just now, xandandl said:

That's what I thought. I'll buy on Monday if I decide I am going for 2018.

I wish you luck in getting seats you want. The top middle section was sold out before I finished my purchase.

I bought mine as well last monday and cant believe how fast they sell--the two middle sections (not upper) go in seconds--its hard for me to believe they dont hold some back because each year i go i will be around people who have never been to a show--it seems impossible they bought theirs in October --in a matter of a couple minutes. Oh well it is a mystery to me