2018 Schedule

1 hour ago, Jast45 said:

I bought mine as well last monday and cant believe how fast they sell--the two middle sections (not upper) go in seconds--its hard for me to believe they dont hold some back because each year i go i will be around people who have never been to a show--it seems impossible they bought theirs in October --in a matter of a couple minutes. Oh well it is a mystery to me

I've seen situations where members of the very large Allentown show committee buy up a lot of prime seating early, but when their friends and family don't want the seats that year the committee members have been known to sell them, often by the camper parked at the head of the street outside the stadium and leading down to HamFam. Not every year but most.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, xandandl said:

I've seen situations where members of the very large Allentown show committee buy up a lot of prime seating early, but when their friends and family don't want the seats that year the committee members have been known to sell them, often by the camper parked at the head of the street outside the stadium and leading down to HamFam. Not every year but most.

Hope they're wearing white sneakers like many of the scalpers used to do outside the Boston Garrrrrden.

On 10/7/2017 at 11:58 AM, xandandl said:

are you and Jeff Ream Friends of DCI?  The rest of us, even those who previously purchased for prior seasons, don't yet have tickets available until Oct. ninth which is Monday.

not a friend anymore, but i get notified of the presale date since i buy early every year as do many others. and i am sure to log in right away

On 10/8/2017 at 4:04 PM, Jast45 said:

I bought mine as well last monday and cant believe how fast they sell--the two middle sections (not upper) go in seconds--its hard for me to believe they dont hold some back because each year i go i will be around people who have never been to a show--it seems impossible they bought theirs in October --in a matter of a couple minutes. Oh well it is a mystery to me

i think some are blocked off for friends or corps blocks