Could we get a pin on this? That way every day when one of the dozen new threads about "My idea addressing the 2017 problems with (_A&E, Uniforms, Change, GE Judging_)" I can just look up and have a moment of zen-like tranquility.

41BE3F667B1226776986987405312_pic-r-1435

Edited by mingusmonk
  • Haha 1

46 minutes ago, mingusmonk said:

Could we get a pin on this? That way every day when one of thew dozen new threads about "My idea addressing the 2017 problems with (_A&E, Uniforms, Change, GE Judging_)" I can just look up and have a moment of zen-like tranquility.

41BE3F667B1226776986987405312_pic-r-1435

Sigh -- This is DCP.  There is a controversy lurking in every thread.

How long before the Waffle Dinos assert the only REAL waffle is made from scratch -- Eggos need not apply?  Then someone else posts that GH only eats waffles from Waffle House, which gets the Huddle House homers up in arms.

No -- it's a can of worms I tell ya.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I'm ok with waffles with strawberries, blueberries, butter, but the minute they bring in the whipped cream, its no longer waffles for me, and I might have to think of giving up the waffles. No self respecting traditional waffle fan will support waffles if they begin to bring out the whipped cream. Whats next after that ? The syrup ? If so, thats it,  I'm out.

Edited by BRASSO

1 hour ago, CrownBariDad said:

Sigh -- This is DCP.  There is a controversy lurking in every thread.

How long before the Waffle Dinos assert the only REAL waffle is made from scratch -- Eggos need not apply?  Then someone else posts that GH only eats waffles from Waffle House, which gets the Huddle House homers up in arms.

No -- it's a can of worms I tell ya.

And how do we know actual Waffle House and/or Huddle House employees MADE the waffles?  AND that the batter used was ACTUALLY Waffle/Huddle House batter?  Big can o' worms...

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, gak27 said:

And how do we know actual Waffle House and/or Huddle House employees MADE the waffles?  AND that the batter used was ACTUALLY Waffle/Huddle House batter?  Big can o' worms...

Too much controversy with this too. I say, If you can't stand the heat, then get out of the kitchen !

28 minutes ago, gak27 said:

worms and waffles, yuk

1 hour ago, BRASSO said:

I'm ok with waffles with strawberries, blueberries, butter, but the minute they bring in the whipped cream, its no longer waffles for me, and I might have to think of giving up the waffles. No self respecting traditional waffle fan will support waffles if they begin to bring out the whipped cream. Whats next after that ? The syrup ? If so, thats it,  I'm out.

Regarding your waffles, what happened to "she must burn???

Will singe-d do?  Waffles Flambeau? 

Just now, xandandl said:

Regarding your waffles, what happened to "she must burn???

Will singe-d do?  Waffles Flambeau? 

My wife is trying to get me to pray more over my waffles. Thats all I can handle at the moment on what I need to do with my waffles.

tumblr_m5a5s8q1Wz1roxyb3o1_r1_500.jpg

Cigar and a waffle?