Atlanta CV just lit this place up...

21 minutes ago, Fred Windish said:

Congratulations, R.J.

You and the entire Atlanta CV organization can be very proud. From everything I've read and experienced in person, Atlanta CV has made it to this high altitude the right way! Have to think practices the week will feel a little different, however.  Enjoy it all, and thanks!

Thank you, Fred. We've been working non-stop with a unified goal: Be the best that Atlanta CV can be. On a side note, I can't think of a better way to age out this year. 20 and done! :-)

Grats indeed RJ. I saw Andy in front ensemble again and Egon was there last year. The corps looks and sounds phenomenal! Best of luck at Finals!

4 minutes ago, Weaklefthand4ever said:

Grats indeed RJ. I saw Andy in front ensemble again and Egon was there last year. The corps looks and sounds phenomenal! Best of luck at Finals!

Thanks! Egon is still in the front ensemble!

On 8/27/2017 at 7:43 PM, Fran Haring said:

So... this puts CV in as the No. 2 seed? 

This is a great corps, no doubt about it.

I've enjoyed CV for *years* and kinda got the feeling the last few that things were moving up for that wonderful drumcorps...looking forward to seeing them and the rest this weekend, for the first time in 15 years not there in person but at least I'll get to see the shows like a regular human...well, at least the couch potato variety!  Have fun all, and don't miss Freelancers 'cuz they mean Buziness!

Edited by chasgroh